These mason jar lid pumpkins are so cute! If you're like me and have a ton of mason jars laying around the house, then this is the perfect way to make use of them for Halloween and Thanksgiving. Try using different sized lids to make different sizes of pumpkins. Don't forget to share with someone who loves fall crafts!
- 20 mason jar lid rings
- 1 can of orange spray paint
- orange yarn or string
- 4-5 cinnamon sticks
- Paint your mason jar lids orange and let dry.
- Thread your string through all your lids. Make sure all the rings are facing the same direction. Pull the string as tight as possible and tie. Cut off any excess string.
- Once the string is tied all you need to do is gently separate the lids and make sure they're evenly spaced.
- Place 4-5 cinnamon sticks in the middle for your pumpkin stem, and you're done!