Don't even try to deny it, Grandma's cooking is always the best. They just seem to have the best recipes up their sleeves.
And even when you DO get the recipe, it's never the same. If your grandma is like mine, there always seems to be an "a little of this, a little of that" attitude towards recipes. It's never the same thing twice, but it's always delicious.
Recently, my grandma gave me her recipe for her Creamy Cheesy Chicken Casserole (we call it 3C casserole in our house!) and it doesn't disappoint.
Check out this recipe and see if your grandma ever made something similar.
What You'll Need
- About 1.5 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Cooked stuffing to completely cover a 9 X 13 pan
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- About 10 slices of deli style Swiss cheese
How To Make It
- Completely cook and finely dice the chicken. Place as the first layer in the 9 X 13 pan.
- Layer the Swiss cheese over the chicken.
- Smother the cheese with the condensed creamed soup.
- Completely cover with the cooked stuffing.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
For a little extra decadency, add in some chopped bacon!