How these two things haven’t been combined yet is unbelievable! Every hot dog needs a bun! But why does it have to be a hot dog bun!
Crispy on the outside and moist and chewy on the inside baguette with butter, garlic and let’s not forget cheese all over it! You’ll definitely forget that your eat a hotdog when it’s wrap in something so extravagant but still soooo simple!
- 1 baguette
- 3-4 hot dogs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan, grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons parsley, finely chopped
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the ends off the baguette, then cut the remaining bread into 4 even pieces. Hollow out the baguette pieces, then slide the hot dogs into the baguette and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, stir together the melted butter, Parmesan, garlic, and parsley, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Brush baguettes generously with butter mixture, then bake 18-20 minutes, or until hot dogs are cooked and baguettes are golden brown. Serve immediately. Enjoy!