The best baked goods recipes are in fact no bake! These bars will take minutes to throw together and seconds for your friends and family to devour them!
When you start a dessert bar recipe with peanut butter and rich chocolate you know you're on the right track. Add some crispy corn flakes for some texture and you've just made your new favorite no bake recipe ever!
- 3 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white corn syrup
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- Prepare an 8x8-inch pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large pot over low heat, combine the peanut butter, sugar, and corn syrup until melted. Stir in the crushed corn flakes until well-combined.
- Spread cereal mixture evenly into the prepared pan. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave on 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth. Pour over the top of the cereal layer, then cool until firm.
- Cut into bars, and enjoy!