The flavor combinations going on in this dessert have got me going crazy! These parfaits are basically all the best desserts combined in one cute little cup...how could you say no to eating these?
Once you give in to trying them, you will be so happy you did! The creamy peanut butter, chocolate, whipped cream and mini peanut butter cups come together to make one fantastic dessert. Everyone will be coming back for seconds and asking you for the recipe!
- 12 Oreos
- 1 - 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar + 1/3 cup, divided
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/4 cups quartered mini Reese's peanut butter cups
- Place the cookies in a food processor and pulse until the cookies are crumbs. Reserve 1 tablespoon for garnish.
- Beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add 1/2 cup powdered sugar and beat again.
- Add the peanut butter, salt and vanilla and beat until creamy.
- In a clean, chilled mixing bowl beat the heavy cream and remaining powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Fold 2 cups of the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture. Stir in 1 cup of the chopped peanut butter cups.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons of cookie crumbs into the bottom of 8, 5 oz shot glasses or stemless wine glasses.
- Top with a large teaspoon of the peanut butter cheesecake. Tap the glasses to even out the mixture. Divide the remaining crumbs in the glasses. Spoon the remaining cheesecake mixture on top of the crumbs. Tap the glasses again to settle all the ingredients.
- Place whipping cream on top of each parfait and top with remaining Oreo crumbs and peanut butter cups.