Any dessert that's no bake is all great by me. I know I don't want to slave away in the kitchen when I'm in the midst of a sugar tooth attack!
These No Bake Strawberry Lemonade Bites are tangy, creamy and dreamy! The bites have a cheesecake-reminiscent crust and filling, and a citrus kick that will refresh your taste buds. Top these with fresh strawberries for a treat that is sure to satisfy.
- 4 graham cracker sheets (8 squares)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 8oz-1/3 cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 14oz can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup egg beaters all whites, or regular egg beaters
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatin
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 12 small strawberries, sliced in half
Place graham crackers into a food processor and process until very fine.
Add butter and brown sugar then process to combine.
Spray muffin tins well with non-stick spray, then spoon 1 heaping teaspoon graham cracker mixture into each cup. Press down firmly to form the crust, then place muffin tins into the fridge.
In a large bowl, beat together softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and egg beaters until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes.
Add lemon zest and juice and beat until fully combined.
In a small bowl whisk together powdered gelatin and boiling water until dissolved. Let cool for 2 minutes, then beat into the cream cheese mixture.
Fill each mini muffin tin cup to the top with the filling, then place in the refrigerator to firm up for at least 8 hours, or overnight. Run a small knife around the outside of each cup to pop it out of the mini muffin tin then top with half a strawberry. Store in the refrigerator.