Just when you thought you’ve tasted the best monkey bread, I had to go and make one with reese’s peanut butter cups on my mind!
This highly addictive dessert has hidden peanut butter cups with every bite! Not to mention a peanut butter glaze that will have you licking your fingers clean all night! Monkey breads are super simple and this one happens to be super delicious too!
For Reese's Monkey Bread:
- 2 - 16 oz. packages refrigerated biscuits, cut each biscuit in half
- 32 mini Reese's peanut butter cups
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- ¾ cup brown sugar
For Peanut butter glaze:
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter, melted
- ¼ - ½ cup milk
- 10 -15 mini Reese's peanut butter cups, chopped, for garnish
- Generously spray a 10-inch bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- Wrap a Reese's cup into a biscuit half like a dumpling. Pinch the seams to make sure that the Reese's cup is covered by the biscuit dough.
- Arrange the dough balls in the prepared pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the butter and brown sugar.
- Drizzle it evenly over the dough balls.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 40-50 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from heat, and cool in pan for 10 minutes. Run small rubber spatula along the edges to loosen the bread. Invert onto a serving platter.
- Prepare peanut butter glaze.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together powdered sugar, melted peanut butter, and ¼ c. milk until smooth, adding additional milk as needed.
- Drizzle evenly over monkey bread.
- Sprinkle with chopped Reese's cups.