I don't know about you but I’ve had enough with buying tortilla chips just to get home and find all but a few chips are completely shattered into tiny pieces! A change was needed and Totchos are that change!
Crispy tater tots take the place of nacho chips perfectly. Same gooey cheese, spicy salsa and fresh toppings like we’re all use too but a warm crispy tater tot holding it all together!
- 2 - 16 ounce bags tater tots
- ½ lb lean ground beef
- ½ package taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 ½ cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup salsa
- Heat oven to 425. Line cookie sheet with sides with foil or cooking parchment paper. Place tater tots on cookie sheet. Bake as directed on bag.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until cooked; drain. Add taco seasoning mix and water. Cook about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle potatoes with beef mixture and cheese. Bake just until cheese is melted. Top with your favorite nacho toppings!