Doughnuts, need I say more? America’s homegrown confectionary marvel that took the world by storm! But no one knows how ridiculously easy it is to do at home!
With the help of Pillsbury all you need to do is fry the biscuit dough up and fill them with chocolate, jelly, frosting and well, just about anything you want! I’ve put together 4 unique flavors, but just think about the endless possibilities!
- 2 tubes refrigerated pillsbury country biscuit dough
- oil for frying
Peanut butter & Jelly:
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups grape jelly
- 1/2 powdered sugar
- 2 cup Marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 cup graham cracker (crushed)
- 1 cup milk chocolate
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- 1 cup white chocolate
- 1/2 cup strawberries (sliced)
- 2 cups whipped frosting
- 3 food coloring
- 2 cup white chocolate
- Heat the oil to 375° F in deep fryer.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Gently place two biscuits in hot oil. (Frying just two doughnuts at a time will prevent the oil from getting too cool.) Fry 2 minutes. Using a tongs, flip biscuits over and fry 2 minutes longer or until doughnuts are a deep golden brown all over.
- Transfer doughnuts to paper towel-lined plate to absorb any excess oil. Repeat with remaining biscuit dough.
- Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke a hole into the side of each doughnut
Peanut butter & Jelly:
- Fill a decorating bag fit with medium hole tip with peanut butter and another with grape jelly. Squeeze enough peanut butter and grape jelly into each doughnut to fill hole.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
- Fill a decorating bag fit with medium hole tip with marshmallow fluff. Squeeze enough marshmallow fluff into each doughnut to fill hole.
- Melt chocolate in microwave in 30 intervals until smooth. Dip all the doughnuts in the chocolate and sprinkle with crumbled graham cracker.
- Mix cream cheese and strawberry jam with hand mixer in a medium bowl. Fill a decorating bag fit with medium hole tip with mixture. Squeeze enough mixture into each doughnut to fill hole.
- Melt chocolate in microwave in 30 intervals until smooth. Pipe onto top of all doughnuts and top with fresh strawberries.
- Separate frosting into 3 bowls and add food coloring to each. Fill a 3 decorating bags fit with A1 tip with frosting. Squeeze enough frosting into each doughnut to fill hole.
- Melt chocolate in microwave in 30 intervals until smooth. Separate into 3 different bowls and add 3 different food colorings and mix until combined. Pour onto each doughnut.