Is there anything more delicious than a gooey piece of creamy fudge? If your answer is 'No.' Then this is the recipe for you.
This simple recipe takes moments to mix together, but you'll have to be patient while it solidifies. If you've got a yen for a homemade chocolate desert without all the dishes, 3 Ingredient Fudge is your recipe.
Follow the easy instructions and you'll be dining on dessert in no time!
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 14 oz condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Line A 9"x9" pan with foil or parchment paper
- In a bowl, mix chocolate chips and condensed milk
- Microwave for 1 minute, then stir
- Stir in the vanilla
- Pour mixture into the pan
- Refridgerate for one hour
- Cut into 1"x1" squares
[h/t Food and Wine]