Leave your oven off, all these cheesecake balls need is a little chill time in your freezer! The added bonus of this recipe only being 4 ingredients, will have you snackin’ not sweatin’ in your kitchen!
This creamy cheesecake with a reese peanut butter twist will make sure these Peanut Butter Cheesecake Balls don't last long in your household! From the crisp chocolate exterior to the velvety center, there’s no way you'll just have one!
- 16 ounces chilled cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy honey-roasted peanut butter
- 10 ounces chocolate candy melts
- crushed honey-roasted peanuts (optional)
- Place your cream cheese and peanut butter in your mixer and whip together using your paddle attachment.
- Using a medium scoop, drop your balls of cheesecake mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze for 1-2 hours (or until solid).
- Place the chocolate candy melts in a bowl and microwave for 90 seconds. Stir every 30 seconds until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Using a fork, dip the cheesecake balls into the chocolate candy melts . Tap your fork on the side of your bowl to remove the excess chocolate candy melts. Place back on your parchment lined sheet and quickly sprinkle with the crushed peanuts (they harden fast). Refrigerate until it’s time to serve.