Summertime is the best time to experiment with new flavors of popsicles! We’ve tried Chocolate-Dipped Coffee Popsicles, S’mores Pops, and even Tequila Sunrise Pops, but this one takes things to a whole new level.
Peanut Butter Cup Pops are the latest greatest way to get your chocolate fix! Between the creamy peanut butter filling, to the Reese’s cup in the middle, you won’t be able to get enough of these!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ⅔ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 12 peanut butter cups
- 1 cup chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Using a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and heavy cream until smooth and well-combined.
- Spoon into 12 popsicle molds leaving a bit of space at the top, then tap molds on the counter to release any air bubbles that may remain.
- Take a popsicle stick and carefully put through one peanut butter cup until one end of the stick is at the top of the chocolate cup. Place the stick with the peanut butter cup into the center of each mold.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove popsicles from molds by running under hot water for 30 seconds, then gently pull the sticks until they release. Keep in the freezer until you are ready to dip in the chocolate.
- To prepare the chocolate, microwave the chocolate and coconut oil together on 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until completely smooth. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Dip each popsicle about halfway in the chocolate, then quickly flip right-side up to allow the chocolate to drizzle down slightly. Freeze on a cookie sheet prepared with wax paper until ready to serve, or enjoy immediately!