We all love our animals. Cats, dogs, lizards, birds, you name it. Their cute antics are what fill our hearts with so much joy. But sometimes they do something that just crosses the line from cute to "yeah, I can't really look past this." For me, it was when our family cat chewed through the alarm wire in the middle of the night setting the siren off. We all thought someone was in the house about to kill us. Nope. Just the cat jumping up into the window sill looking for a snack. Don't let her eyes deceive you, she's capable of evil.
It's because of animals like her that Pet Shaming was invented. Take a look at some of our favorites.
1. This little guy, who likes going on adventures
2. This cat, who has anger issues
3. This dog, trying to channel is inner Lady Gaga
4. This dog, who really just had cold ears
5. This dog, who was probably just trying to get something to drink
6. This dog, who was just tired of waking up on Sunday morning's for mass
7. This cat, who was not excited about having another pet in the house.
8. This cat, who has no concept of the financial times we're in
9. And this cat, who doesn't totally grasp the concept of breakfast in bed