YUM! These Pina Colada Pops are so creamy, refreshing and delicious...they're the perfect treat for a hot summer day! If you're making these for kids they're just as tasty without the alcohol. Give them a try and let us know what you thought!
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 small pineapple (cored and chopped)
- 1/4 cup flaked unsweetened coconut
- Zest and juice of one lime
- Rum (optional)
- Add all your ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. If you're using rum you can add this now.
- Pour the blended mixture into popsicle molds. Freeze overnight.
- When ready to eat, remove from molds and garnish with lime zest and flaked coconut. Enjoy!