If you or someone you know is a parent or is expecting, you'll want to read this very carefully till the end as it involves your child's safety on the road.
Major car seat manufacturers have issued recalls for multiple models. The 16 models affected by the recall do not comply with the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 213 and could increase the risk injury in the event of a crash. The recall includes popular brands like Graco, Evenflo and Baby Jogger.
Here are the brands and model numbers that are affected:
1. Evenflo Evolve 3-in-1 Combination Booster Seats
- Model # 34411700 manufactured February 26, 2015, to February 9, 2016.
- Model # 34411741 manufactured May 27, 2015, to February 9, 2016.
2. Baby Jogger (Various)
- City GO Infant Car Seats, model # BJ64510 and BJ64529
- Baby Jogger CIty GO Base, model # BJ80400 and BJ61500
- City Mini Infant Car Seat/Stroller Travel Systems, model # BJ72510
- Vue Lite Infant Car Seat/Stroller Travel Systems, model # BJ70411, BJ70424, and BJ70431
3. Graco Milestone Child Seats
- Model # 1910130, 1923980, 1926538, and 1926539
4. Combi USA, Coccoro Convertible Child Restraints
- Model # 8220
5. Kiddy USA, World Plus Convertible Child Restraints
- Model # 51100 WP
If you have any of these in your possession, contact the manufacturer or visit safercar.gov for details on how to get the issues fixed.
Share and spread the word about this important recall!