Potatoes and cheese are potentially the best combination in the history of food. I won't even let you try to dispute that.
So really, who wouldn't want to indulge in a delicious hashbrown casserole that is jam-packed with flavor and cheese?
Make this for your next meal and I can guarantee your family will be begging for more!
- 1 package of frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 3 teaspoons of crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grounded black pepper
- 16 ounces (450 gr.) of sour cream
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 8 ounces (220 gr.) of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F (176 C), and grease a 5-quart casserole dish. Pour your hashbrown potatoes, and generously season them with salt and pepper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except for the cheddar cheese. Pour the mixture over the shredded potatoes and top with cheddar cheese.
3. Bake for 50 minutes or until it's bubbly and golden brown.