Homemade pizza isn’t the easiest to make especially the sticky pizza dough. Luckily I stumbled across a dough recipe that include no kneading just pouring!
Pizza night has never been this fun! At first you might think it's a pancake but give it some time and you’ll have a crispy thin crust pizza! This recipe is enough to make 4 personal pizzas, so the whole family can top theirs anyway they like!
- 3 cups (14 ounces by weight) flour
- 2 cups warm water
- 1 package dry active yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Add all dough ingredients to a medium bowl with the warm water last, whisk lightly until all ingredients are combined(3-4 min). Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 1hr.
- Remove wrap and mix with a ladle until most of the bubbles are gone. Transfer mixture to a piping bag.
- Generously oil pan and pipe dough starting in the middle and spiral around until pan is full.
- Cook over medium high heat until you see lots of little bubbles form on top.
- Flip and cook for approximately 1-2 minutes and flip again, continue cooking until crust is golden on bottom.
- Remove from heat and apply toppings and broil for 3-4 min or until melted.