We are in the middle of pumpkin pie season right now, even though for me it’s pumpkin pie season year round! If you need to try to find a recipe to serve mini pies?! Look no further!
Starting with a store bought sugarcookie dough of your choice, press into a muffin tin to create your cups! You’re halfway there at this point and haven't even broken a sweat! Fill them up with pumpkin pie filling and done! Easy as pie or in this case pie cup!
- 1 roll sugar cookie dough
- ⅓ cup flour
- 1 can pumpkin pie filling, warmed
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Whipped cream
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a mini muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cookie dough and flour, kneading together until well-blended.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls, then press cookie dough into bottom and up sides of each muffin cup, forming a cup shape.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until edges are just starting to turn golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool in the pan about 10 minutes, then gently twist to remove from pan. Place on a wire rack to cool completely. If necessary, press the center of the cookie cups down with the end of a wooden spoon to create more space in the cups.
- Spoon the warmed pumpkin pie filling into the cups.
- Microwave white chocolate chips on 30-second intervals, stirring in between, to melt completely.
- Break the pretzels down so that you have little pieces that are in the shape of a “C”. Using a toothpick, spread a small amount of white chocolate on the ends of the pretzels, then secure to the sides of the pretzel to make a “mug.” Allow the chocolate to set a few minutes.
- When ready to serve, top each cup with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice. Serve immediately, enjoy!