Whenever chefs talk about their most amazing creations you hear lot of words like "complex, engaging, multi-faceted" and other buzz words that mean one thing: hard to make. But a delicious meal doesn't have to take Gordon Ramsay level skill, all you need is the right recipe.
That's where we come in!
This easy-to-make chicken Parmesan casserole will be done in 1 hour, and leave you and your family happy and full. Most importantly you'll also have the energy to enjoy the rest of your night. Here's what you need.
- 4 chicken breasts, butterflied
- 1.5 cup panko bread crumb
- 1 cup parmesan cheese fresh grated
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 bunch basil fresh chopped
- 2.5 cups marinara sauce
- 1.5 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- In an 8x8 baking dish spread tomato sauce evenly on the bottom, then layer mozzarella and basil evenly on top
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper to taste, then place evenly into pan over mozzarella
- In a bowl mix panko, parmesan, parsley, and oregano. Sprinkle evenly over chicken then bake at 375 °F for 1 hour
- Serve and enjoy