The Turquoise Sip might be known as a New Year's cocktail, but this delicious ocean-blue drink reminds me, personally, of the beach!
This gorgeous mixed drink is as refreshing as it looks, and tastes so good on ice! Mix this up tonight, put your feet up and relax! You deserve it.
- 1 ounce pineapple juice, cold
- 1 ounce blue curacao
- Sparkling wine or champagne
- Sparkling sugar for rim (optional)
- Rim a tall glass with half a lemon, then dip in a plate of sugar.
- Fill the glass almost to the top with ice, pour the juice and blue curacao, add the champagne, mix and serve cold.