Is your mind drawing a blank about what you should make for dinner tonight?
In just 10 minutes you could be enjoying a delicious plate of Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi. With the fresh taste of lemon and the familiar flavor of garlic, this dish will be a sure hit in your home.
I will definitely be adding this one to my weeknight meal plan!
- 8 Ounces Angel Hair Pasta
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter
- 1 Pound of Shrimp
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 Tablespoon of Garlic Salt
- 1 Lemon, Freshly Squeezed
- 1/2 Cup of Chicken Broth
- Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of Fresh Parsley
- In a large pot of boiling water cook angel hair pasta according to the directions
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat
- Add shrimp, salt and pepper, as well as garlic salt.
- Cook stirring occasionally until the shrim turns pink. (About 2-3 minutes)
- Stir in lemon juice and chicken broth.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Add fresh parsley and parmesan cheese.
- Toss with angel hair pasta and garnish with more parmesan and parsley.