Pizza is delicious no matter whats on it, but it can look so much better! The best part is kids love pizza but hate veggies, but they’ll have no choice but to eat the veggies because it’s pizza!
Veggies veggies veggies! The could be a vegetarians new go to. The beauty only enhances the overall experience.
- Red onion, chopped
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Corn niblets, drained and rinsed
- Orange peppers, chopped
- Broccoli florets
- Garlic, minced
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Olive oil
- Pizza dough
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees with pizza stone in oven or upside down baking sheet
- Stretch dough to whatever size pizza you like on a floured surface.
- Start by drizzling oil on top of dough, then spread garlic all over the bottom(don’t be shy). Spread sauce and sprinkle cheese over the garlic.
- Now for the fun part, start putting on your veggies in a circle to mimic the colors of the rainbow(don’t worry if its not exact, it’s only a pizza)
- Using a pizza paddle transfer the pizza to the oven and slide it on the pizza stone for 6-8 minutes or until bubbly and golden!