This is such a unique way to preserve all your special baby shower memories. Not only is this an easy craft to make, but it's a cute decoration for your newborn's bedroom. Don't forget to share this with someone who's expecting a new little addition to their family!
- Baby shower cards
- Pipe cleaners
- Hole punch
- Take your baby shower cards and cut out circles about the size of a mason jar lid.
- Use a hole punch to punch holes in each of the cut-outs.
- Take two pipe cleaners, tie their ends together to make a circle.
- Take string or ribbon and thread it through the holes in your cut-outs.
- Tie each string to your pipe cleaner circle.
- Your Baby Shower Mobile is now ready to hang! Use ribbon, string or fishing line to hang it in your little one's room.