How cute would this be in a baby's nursery? This Baby Shower Card Luminaries is an adorable way to preserve your baby shower memories. All you need are some cards, twine and a battery powered candle, and you're good to go!
- Baby shower cards (or other milestone/event cards, like birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, etc.)
- Twine or string
- Hole punch
- Choose 4 cards and using scissors cut along the spine of the cards. You will only be using the front page of each card.
- Use a ruler to measure out where your holes will be for the twine/string.
- Use a hole punch to punch holes in the cards.
- Cut your pieces of twine into strands about 4-6 inches long.
- Weave the pieces of twine through the holes and tie into bows to secure your cards in a square.
- Place a battery powered candle in the center of the cards and your luminary is complete!