When you put 2 of the world's greatest dessert together you get perfection! Brownies + Reeses butter cups = Reese's Ooey Gooey Bars!
Transform a plain old box cake mix into this indulgent delicacy in minutes! By tweaking the ingredients to the cake mix you can turn it into a dense brownie like consistency. Now layer some reese cup right in the middle and WOW! You just made the gooiest brownie bar ever!
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 regular sized peanut butter cups, frozen and unwrapped
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter M&Ms
- Combine the cake mix, egg, butter, and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Mix until a soft dough forms. Press half the dough into an 8x8 baking dish that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Arrange the frozen peanut butter cups over the top of the dough. Press the rest of the dough over the tops of the peanut butter cups evenly.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the top of the dough. Sprinkle with the Reese's Pieces. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. They will look undone but trust me, they’re done. Let the bars cool completely before cutting into squares. Store in a sealed container, no need to refrigerate!