Any no bake recipe is a go-to for me come summertime. Who wants to slave away in a hot kitchen when it’s sunny outside?! This No Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe is perfect for days when you have a sweet tooth to satisfy, but don’t want any baking hassle.
These yummy cheesecakes are perfect for sharing, and are absolutely adorable if you throw them in mini mason jars! Sprinkle some graham cracker crumbs and garnish with fresh lemon wedges for a cute dessert this summer!
- ½ cup graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- ¼ cup + 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup lemon pie filling
- Additional crushed graham crackers for garnish (optional)
- Fresh lemon, sliced, for garnish (optional)
- In a bowl, mix together crushed graham crackers, sugar, and butter until well-combined. Spoon two scoops into each of the 4 mason jars. Set aside.
- Using a hand mixer in a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add ½ cup heavy cream, ¼ cup powdered sugar, and vanilla, then continue beating until smooth and creamy.
- Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese for 30 seconds. Add ½ cup whipping cream, ¼ cup powdered sugar and vanilla and beat for 2 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
- Assemble the cheesecakes in a mason jar or small glass. Start with a couple spoonfuls of lemon pie filling, then top with cheesecake mixture, then crushed graham cracker mixture.
- Chill cheesecakes in the fridge until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, in a bowl beat together remaining heavy cream with 3 tablespoons powdered sugar until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes. Pipe or spoon onto the cheesecakes.
- Garnish with graham cracker crumbs and a lemon slice, if desired.