Sometimes it's fun just to see what you can and can’t make jello out of! Is this one a winner??? Well you're going to have to try it for yourself!
So let’s try a giant Spaghetti-O made out of Spaghetti-Os! The flavor is the same as a nice bowl of america's favorite canned pasta. Serve it with some vienna sausages, hotdogs and a sliced bread. Enjoy!
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup condensed tomato soup
- 2 (¼ ounce) packets unflavored gelatin
- 2 cans Spaghetti-Os
- In a large pot, pour in your water and condensed tomato soup, then sprinkle the gelatin on top. Allow gelatin to bloom in the water, about 5-10 minutes.
- Once gelatin has bloomed, stir together lightly.
- Place the pot on the stove and turn the heat to medium, then keep stirring occasionally until the gelatin has completely dissolved, and the mixture is quite smooth and liquidy.
- Turn off the heat and add the Spaghetti-Os to the pot. Mix until well-combined, then pour evenly into 4 cup ring mold. Refrigerate mold for 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, loosen mold by placing in a bowl of warm water, then invert onto a plate. Serve with Vienna sausages.