5. Leaving your house without any tangible cash.
Now you can leave your house with only one plastic card.
4. Listening to music on online streaming platforms or stealing them some other way.
Before the '80s, people had to listen to music on the radio or on TV.
3. Now a cellphone is a camera, compass, phone book, calorie counter, music player, TV, GPS, and computer all-in-one.
2. Recording TV shows, skipping advertisements, and pausing live TV.
1. Being able to call someone at any time of day to check on where they are or what they're up to.
What are some other things that would be ridiculous 50 years ago? Let us know in the comments!