My whole family can’t get enough of Rice Krispie treats, so when we thought up Ruffles Krispie Treats, it just brought things to a whole new level of deliciousness.
Replace your usual Rice Krispies with Ruffles chips for a salty-sweet factor that you won’t be able to get enough of. This treat is so easy to throw together in no time for lunch treats or those last minute bake sales!
- ¼ cup butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 cups Ruffles chips, crushed to coarse pieces
- Prepare an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Melt down butter and marshmallows in a microwave-safe bowl until everything has melted down fully, about 1 minute.
- Add in the vanilla extract and potato chips, folding together until chips are evenly coated.
- Press the mixture firmly and evenly into the prepared baking dish, then let set on the counter or in the refrigerator.
- Once set, cut into squares and serve. Enjoy!