These Kitchen Sink Brownies have - you guessed it - everything but the kitchen sink! These brownies are over the top, packed with your favorite treats, and absolutely delicious.
We added Oreos, potato chips, pretzels, and mini Reese’s peanut butter cups to our brownies, but you can try a variety of other goodies for a combination that satisfies your wildest cravings. Top it all off with even more chocolate, and you’ve got a treat that’ll get your taste buds going!
- 1 box brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup + 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup chocolate chips, divided
- ¼ cup crushed Oreo cookies
- ¼ cup potato chips, coarsely crushed
- ¼ cup pretzels
- Mini Reese’s peanut butter cups
For the chocolate topping:
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, 1/2 cup softened butter, vanilla extract, and water. Stir until well mixed, then pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50-52 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs. Cool brownies completely.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave ⅔ cup chocolate chips and 6 tablespoons butter together on 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted and smooth. Spread onto cooled brownies.
- Top with Oreos, potato chips, pretzels, and peanut butter cups.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave remaining 1 cup chocolate chips and ¼ cup butter together on 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted and smooth. Drizzle on top, then place in fridge until chocolate sets.
- Once chocolate has set, slice, serve and enjoy!