It's so nice to walk into your home after a long day at work to the smell of a home-cooked meal. That's why this Slow Cooker Chili Macaroni is your solution to weeknight dinners.
The combination of pasta and beef will become a new family favorite as you top it any way you like! From cheese to onion or even corn chips, this is the perfect dish to bring the family together.
- 1 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 (30 ounce) can Chili Beans in Chili Sauce
- 1 (30 ounce) can of Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can of Diced Tomatoes
- 2 cups Beef Broth
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teapoon Cumin
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 8 ounces Uncooked Elbow Macaroni
- Desired Toppings: Cheddar, Sour Cream, Green Onions, Corn Chips
Place ground beef in the bottom of the slow cooker and break into smaller chunks.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except for the pasta.
Cover and cook for 4-6 hours on high or 8-10 hours on low.
In the last 15 minutes of cooking, add the uncooked pasta and cover.
Stir to test to see if the pasta is cooked to your liking.
Serve with your favorite toppings.