Everyone has their own ideas on what the perfect fry is and I’m no different. Bigger the better but never a wedge because that's not a fry!
Repurpose your apple corer today! Try coring a potato into mega fries and cookem nice and crispy! Thick and crispy mega fries will change your opinion on fries for good!
- 4 large russet potatoes
- Oil, for frying
- Wash and pat dry your potatoes.
- Cut the ends of the potatoes in order from them to stand up by themselves, using an apple corer make as many fries as possible.
- Place fries in boiling salted water for 10 minutes.
- Place fries directly from water onto a wire rack to cool in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat deep fryer to 350 degrees slowly place fries in the hot only and fry until golden.