Could this be the most popular sandwich in the world!? Surely after this recipe it will!
Salty fried bologna and onions nestled between 2 soft buttery brioche buns and let’s not forget the cheese! One bite and you’ll be hooked!
- 12 Thin slices of bologna
- 1 Medium onion
- 1 Bag of Brioche Rolls
- 1 Cheddar cheese spread
- 1 Stick of salted butter
- Melt a tablespoon of butter in a large skillet.
- Slice onion into thin rings.
- Cut an X into each slice of bologna.
- Place sliced onion and bologna into skillet and cook until bologna until golden.
- Place fried bologna and onions onto a plate.
- Again, melt a tablespoon of butter in a large skillet.
- Cut two Brioche Rolls in half.
- Toast both sides of rolls in a large skillet. Add and melt more butter when flipping rolls over.
- Remove rolls after they become golden brown.
- Spread chedddar Cheese on the inside-top of each roll.
- Pile fried bologna and sautéed onions onto each roll. Six thin slices of fried bologna per sandwich. Enjoy!