Change up your weekly grocery shopping by picking up a few packages of chicken thighs instead of breasts.
The juicy meat is just perfect for crock pot cooking and cooks much quicker than a full breast.
All you need to do is arrange them in a slow cooker and add these tasty ingredients - you'll have perfectly juicy thighs every time!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/3 cup chopped pineapples
- 1/3 cup bell pepper
- 1/3 cup onion
- Lay chicken thighs into the bottom of a 4-quart slow cooker
- In a medium bowl, whisk soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic and basil together in a bowl
- Pour sauce over chicken
- Cook on low for 6 hours
- In the final 30 minutes, add pineapples, bell pepper and onion
- Serve with a side of rice and steamed vegetables