As the weather starts getting chilly outside, staying inside in the warmth starts getting more and more appealing. Let's be honest, it really is quite cozy inside, especially under a warm blanket while watching Netflix.
This recipe for Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple Cider is the perfect drink to keep you toasty in the evening or on a lazy Sunday afternoon. The aroma that will fill your home while this slow cooks is just heavenly, and you truly can let your slow cooker do the work while you keep filling up your cup. Enjoy this delicious cuppa cider!
- 1 liter apple juice, pure unsweetened
- 2 cups orange juice, pure unsweetened
- 1 liter cranberry juice, unsweetened
- ½ cup sugar, stevia, honey or other sweetener (to taste)
- 3 cinnamon sticks, whole
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 orange, sliced (optional)
- 1 apple, sliced (optional)
- ½ cup fresh cranberries (optional)
Add all ingredients to a 4 quart or larger slow cooker. Stir.
Cook at least 3-4 hours on low or until hot. Keep warm as long as needed on the low or warm setting.
Refrigerate and reheat any leftovers.