Time is not on your side when planning a party, especially during the holidays. Don’t worry too much, I got your back with this simple but yummy recipe!
These pinwheels could be a brunch classic or a snack at a classy party. It all starts with pillsbury to get things rolling, tangy mustard, sweet honey with a small bite from the onion will make these smokey salmon pinwheels a huge success with family and friends.
- 1 tube Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 ounces smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onions
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 16 fresh dill sprigs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Unroll dough and separate into 2 long rectangles; press each into 12x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- In small bowl, mix mustard and honey; spread over each rectangle. Top each with salmon, onion and chopped dill.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices; place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Garnish each with dill sprig. Serve warm.