There is nothing more satisfying than a big plate of spaghetti with a side of garlic bread. It's basically carb heaven.
I can't even begin to describe how amazing this Spaghetti Bread is and how is fills your heart with carb love.
We've already got spaghetti donuts, so why not bread?
It's an easy, creative way to shake up the standard dinner routine and keep everything together.
Try this recipe at home and tell me you don't love it. I dare you!
What You'll Need
- 1 container bread dough or pizza dough
- 6 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- 1 cup thick spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Ground turkey, beef, or pepperoni (your choice)
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Parmesan cheese
- Parsley flakes
How To Make It
1. Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Roll dough into a 12×16-inch rectangle.
2. Cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain and let cool slightly. Add sauce.
3. Place spaghetti lengthwise down the center of the dough. If you are adding any meat, put that on next. Top with mozzarella cheese. Make cuts 1 1/2-inches apart on long sides of dough to within 1/2-inch of the filling.
4. Begin the braid by folding the top and bottom strips toward the filling. Then braid strips left over right. Finish by pulling the last strip over and tucking under the braid.5. Lift braid and place on a large baking sheet. Brush with egg white and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
6. Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly and slice to serve.