These Crispy Fried Coconut cheesecake bites are a great way to jazz up that store bought cheesecake. Impress your guests at your next party, no one needs to know you bought the cheesecake.
These creamy cheesecake bites with a crispy coconut exterior are perfect for any large get-together or just lounging on the couch. For added indulgence try drizzling them with chocolate or strawberry sauce.
- 1 store bought cheesecake
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 4 eggs
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- Cut cheesecake into equal sized squares
- In 3 med sized bowls put coconut flakes in one, flour in another and eggs/coconut milk in the last.
- Bread squares by rolling them in the flour then egg/coconut milk and last the coconut flakes.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet and chill.
- preheat fryer to 355F
- fry until golden.