With the holidays coming up, family and office gatherings are in full abundance! Coming up with unique and tasty food ideas can feel tough and overwhelming when you’ve got so much on the go.
This recipe for Stuffed Prosciutto is so yummy, and looks fancy for when you really want to impress. You just can’t go wrong with salty prosciutto, and these bite-size apps are filled with a delicious blend of crushed walnuts and cherries. This appetizer will really get your taste buds going!
- 1 cup walnuts
- ½ cup dried cherries
- Prosciutto, thinly sliced
- Goat cheese, crumbled
- Arugula or spring mix
- Black truffle oil
- Balsamic reduction
- In a food processor, blitz walnuts until fine and slightly bigger than breadcrumbs. Next, using the food processor once more, blitz the dried cherries.
- Lay out your strips of prosciutto vertically, and crumble goat cheese through the middle.
- Lay your arugula leaves on top of the goat cheese.
- Add a sprinkle of crushed walnuts, then blitzed cherries on top.
- Roll up the prosciutto tightly, cut in half, and secure with a toothpick.
- Serve prosciutto rolls on a plate drizzled with black truffle oil and a balsamic reduction.