Sometimes it's good to go back to basics. Sure, there are plenty of things to choose from in the frozen food section, but there is nothing quite like a Jell-O Pudding Pop.
Making a tasty treat from scratch is super easy and only takes 10 minutes of prep time! If you wanted to get adventurous, we recommend buying a few different pudding flavors and blending them together into one pop!
The options are endless!
- 1 package of Jell-O Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP topping
- In a medium bowl beat pudding mix and milk with whisk
- Stir in COOL WHIP
- Spoon into popsicle molds or dixi cups (for dixi cups: insert popsicle sticks into pudding)
- Freeze 4 hours until firm