Easter is coming, which means it’s almost time to eat some yummy sweet treats! Well, realistically you can eat sweet treats anytime, but now’s the time for some marshmallow Peeps!
This recipe for Swimming Peeps Jello Cups is ridiculously easy, and so adorable. You and your guests will love peeking at them “swimming” along in their little glasses!
- 2 boxes blue Jello mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 container Cool Whip
- Blue food coloring
- Yellow marshmallow Peeps
- Empty 2 boxes of blue Jello mix into a mixing bowl.
- Heat a little over 2 cups of water on the stove until boiling.
- Once it boils, measure out 2 cups and carefully pour it into the bowl with the Jello mix.
- Stir well to dissolve the powder, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of cold water to the bowl, and stir until combined.
- Divide the Jello among the bowls you want to use.
- Place them in the refrigerator for 4 hours or until they are completely set.
- Before serving, add a few drops of blue food coloring to a container of Cool Whip. Mix until the color is even.
- Top each Jello cup with a dollop of dyed Cool Whip and a marshmallow Peep.