If you're like me you probably have a box of cake mix sitting in your cupboard waiting to be used. Odds are it will just sit there waiting for the next birthday in your family, but if you feel like trying something a little different we have the perfect recipe.
Whether you serve it as a dessert or a sweet and tasty breakfast, your family is guaranteed to love this.
The best part is how simple and versatile the recipe is. Whatever flavor of cake mix you have - chocolate, red velvet, yellow - it's guaranteed to taste great.
- 1 box of cake mix
- 1 1/3 cups of water
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- Note: check your cake mix directions, you may need a different amount of each ingredient.
- Heat your waffle maker and spray on some non-stick cooking spray.
- Follow the directions on the box to make the cake batter using the ingredients.
- Pour the batter into the middle of the wafflemaker and cook the waffles (follow any directions on your wafflemaker).
- You can serve them any way you like: warm, cold, topped or plain. Try chopping up some fresh fruit for breakfast, or a dollop of whipped cream for dessert.
If your sweet tooth isn't totally satisfied, check out one more cake mix recipe on the next page!