We’re taking it back to the 60s! Orange Fluff Jello Salad is the recipe you must try for your upcoming summer events.
It’s so easy to throw this delicious treat together for any gatherings you might have coming up. This orange flavored “salad” is creamy, perfectly sweet, and absolutely refreshing! This is a must-try!
- 1 large package vanilla pudding (Cook and Serve)
- 1 large package orange jello
- 4 cups water
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- Half a bag mini marshmallows
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 22 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- In a pot on the stove, combine pudding, jello, and water over medium heat until it boils. Remove from heat and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Chill in the refrigerator until mixture has gotten thicker, about 4-5 hours.
- Once thickened, beat mixture with a hand mixer until creamy. Gently fold in Cool Whip, marshmallows, and fruit.
- Chill once more in the refrigerator an hour before serving.