It might be March Break for lots of people, but not everyone is lucky enough to go down south on vacation! Bring the Mexican Sunset to you with this delicious cocktail!
This drink will work for Cinco de Mayo celebrations in May, or simply any occasion when you’re looking for relaxation! It feels like you’re getting treated at the spa just looking at the beautiful colors in this mixed drink. Sit back and enjoy!
- 0.5 ounce amaretto
- 0.5 ounce peach schnapps
- 1 ounce tequila
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce grenadine
- Lime, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Fill a shaker with ice and add the Amaretto, Peach Schnapps, silver tequila, and pineapple juice.
- Place on the lid and shake.
- Fill a tall glass with ice and pour in the grenadine so that it falls to the bottom.
- Slowly pour your alcohol mixture over the ice so it remains on the top of the glass.
- Garnish with slice of lime and cherries.