A high school teacher in Ontario, Canada is facing charges of professional misconduct after allegedly telling a student to "lick me where I fart."
Jennifer Elizabeth Green-Johnson teaches grades 10 through 12 and is currently the subject of a disciplinary hearing from the Ontario College of Teachers. In a notice released by the committee, Green-Johnson has already served a one month suspension (without pay) in January of 2015 for professional misconduct. The teacher saw one male student jump on another's back, to which she responded, "So, you like it from behind?"
According to the notice, here are some other inappropriate comments made by Green-Johnson:
- Calling a student a "bloody pedophile"
- Telling a student she "looked like a frumpy old lady today"
- "You mean a bribe? I'd be able to s*** for a week 'cause of all that fiber." after a student offered her muffins to boost a grade
- "I have never said this to a student before, but f*** you."
- "It's debate, not masturbate" said to the whole class (context unknown)
- While screening a movie with nudity in class, commenting that you would need a microscope to see the actor's penis
Jennifer Green-Johnson will have a hearing on September 23rd to determine if she is guilty on the charges of professional misconduct. She could lose her teaching license if found guilty.