Is there anything better than a sweet, moist pulled meat sandwich? Probably not!
There is something so comforting about a delicious pulled-chicken sandwich dripping in BBQ sauce. Serve this delicious dish on a toasted kaiser bun with a side of sweet potato fries, corn on the cob, or a garden salad.
We promise, you'll be reaching for seconds!
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt to taste
- Season chicken breast lightly (small pinch) with sea salt and place in crockpot
- In a mixing bowl: combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours
- Once time is up, serve whole or shred with two forks. If you shred, re-cover the pot and let cook in the sauce for 10-15 more minutes to soak up all the flavor!