If peanut butter is your go-to spread of choice when it comes to toasts and sandwiches, then you'll definitely love it in dessert!
This super easy recipe is packed with nutty goodness as well as tones of sweet, gooey marshmallows that hold this snack together.
It takes 10 minutes to prepare and about an hour to chill, but once they're set, they're hard to resist.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 package (300 g) butterscotch chips
- 3-4 cups mini marshmallows (white or rainbow - or both!)
- 1/14 - 1/2 cup shredded coconut (as desired)
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat: melt the butter, peanut butter and butterscotch chips
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly
- Stir in marshmallows and coconut
- Spread into an 8x8-inch parchment-lined pan
- Refridgerate until firm, cut into squares