Pretzel...Pickle...Pogo?! You heard right, this is the latest greatest Pogo you’ve never tried before!
If you’re a pickle lover, you will adore this deep fried treat. Dip some pickles in cheese, dunk them in some pretzel batter and give it a fry! You’ll be so happy you gave this a try!
- 8 large dill pickles
- 2 cups nacho cheese
- 8 bamboo skewers
For the pretzel batter:
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup crushed pretzels
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Dash salt
- Enough milk to make smooth dough (1-2 cups)
- Skewer pickles and dip in nacho cheese(fully covered), place on wax paper-lined baking sheet and place in freezer until cheese is frozen.
- Mix all batter ingredients until smooth.
- Heat fryer to 355 degrees.
- Dip cheese-covered pickles in batter and fry until golden.