There's a lot we know about Queen Elizabeth II. Being a public figure means your life is always on display.
For example, we know that her favorite nail polish color is powder-pink from Essie, a common drug-store brand. We also know that her favorite tea-time snack is drop scones, and you can make them yourself pretty easily.
Some other things we know about the Queen are:
- She doesn't consider herself too important to visit terror victims in the hospital.
- Her favorite cake is chocolate biscuit cake, and Prince William had it at his wedding.
- She allegedly wore blue at her yearly speech to support the European Union, and make a statement against those who voted for Brexit.
- She almost had a different husband.
- She absolutely loves corgis.
But now, BBC DJ Chris Evans claims he has the answer to a simple, yet extremely interesting question: what is the Queen's favorite song?
Evans says he was a guest an exclusive Windsor Castle banquet, a posh dinner held every year. There were speeches, a full dinner, and then a dance party where a DJ played "proper disco music."
But one song got the Queen of England up and moving faster than you can say "jam on a crumpet."
Continue reading to find out what the Queen's favorite song is!