Who doesn’t love spaghetti for dinner? This Spaghetti Casserole is a hearty, filling, and absolutely delicious dish that the whole family will love.
Serve this up with some garlic bread and salad for a balanced meal that makes great leftovers for a next day lunch. Bake this in one large casserole dish, or split it up into two dishes to freeze one for later!
- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. Drain.
- While spaghetti is boiling, in a large pan, brown beef over medium heat. Add in spaghetti and tomato sauces, then remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together soup and sour cream. In a 9x13 casserole dish, layer half the sauce, spaghetti, soup mixture, and cheese, then repeat once more, finishing with the cheese on top. You can also split this up into two 8x8 casserole dishes, then freeze one for later use.
- Cover dish with foil and bake 55-65 minutes, or until cheese is melted and dish is heated through. Let sit 5 minutes, then serve and enjoy!